Friday, February 29, 2008

Two more current projects . . .

Part of a 27" long strip 3" wide being made for a group entry for a Quilters Guild challenge. Infinity, the local Comtemporary Quilt group I belong to, gave itself 3 ideas as inspiration - India, folded fabric and equilateral triangle. One of the granddaughters did some nice handprints for me, 7 year old Hannah. She enjoyed getting paint all over herself and chose her own colours after I'd got her to do the white ones. It will be one of my entries for the Inconvenient Truths exhibition (see previous post when I couldn't remember the actual title of it), and also one of the CQ journal quilts for this year.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lovely quilting - the colours are wonderful. I like the layering of the hand prints very much, looking forward to see what you do with this.

SewIknit2 said...

I nominated you as blog "which bring you inspiration and make you appreciate the blogosphere ! " If you wish to participate please nominate your choice of 10blogs and let them know.

Just the photos alone are SCRUMMY! I love the colours in particular and how you put things together, super blog!!
Sue