Monday, January 07, 2008

Take it Further . . .

. . . Sharon B's new challenge, has begun and the first one is not easy! There's a concept to explore to do with admiration for something or someone, and/or a colour scheme to follow. Chase the link for details. Someone supplied the DMC thread numbers corresponding to the chosen colours and here they are. There are definite discrepancies somewhere in the colours, whether in the monitor screen, camera, or whatever. The second from top is grey in reality, looks blueish here and greenish in Sharon's original source pic (on my pc anyway!). The bottom one is really more purply, here it just looks blue, and the original source pic is a duller blue. The lilacish one is pinker in the flesh than here, and in the pic below is a bluer alternative I bought that looked more like the original pic as I saw it, but in my pic here is not quite pink enough! Confused? You bet!

. . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I too had trouble with the colors that were chosen for the dmc threads. My monitor showed me different colors as well. I think your comment on Sharon's website is right. Need to lighten up and not get so hung up about it. I'll try this as well. Thanks for sharing this.